The introduction and conclusion should focus attention on the problem (in the introduction it is put, in the conclusion – the author’s opinion is summarized).
It is necessary to highlight paragraphs, red lines, establishing a logical connection of paragraphs: so the integrity of the work is achieved.
Style of presentation: emotionality, expressiveness, artistry. Experts believe that the proper effect is provided by short, simple, varied intonation sentences, skilled use of the “most modern” punctuation mark – a dash. However, the style reflects the characteristics of the homework market reviews, it is also useful to keep this in mind.
Before you start writing, pay attention to the following questions. Answering them will allow you to define more clearly what is worth writing:
Touching on your personal qualities or abilities, ask yourself:
– Am I different in this or that quality from those I know?
– In what ways did this quality manifest itself?
About the activity you were (are) engaged in:
– What made me do this activity?
– Why did I continue to do it?
About each event in your life that you mentioned:
– Why do I remember that particular event?
– Did it change me as a person?
– How did I react to it?
– Was it a revelation to me; something I didn’t know about before?
About each person you mentioned:
– Why did I name that particular person?
– Do I aspire to be like him?
– What qualities do I admire about him?
– Did he or she say something that I will remember for the rest of my life?
– Have I reconsidered my views?
About each of your preferences and what you don’t like:
– why do I like or dislike it?
– Has it affected my life in any significant way?
About each of your failures:
– what did I learn as a result?
– What did I learn from the situation?